Saturday, January 7, 2012

4 horsemen part 1

While cleaning up my hard drive I found these. This was done for an art forum. The topic was the Four horsemen.

Here are the sketches from the book. I keep things loose and usually these sketches are just a starting point, I will almost certainly change things.

This is is a color sketch. After scanning the figures and just doing quick color. Seeing what might work and what might look interesting.

Still working on the characters, but now in much higher resolution.

Let the rendering begin! Well not rendering, just adding some depth.


Just more coloring and painting. Still trying to find the painting. I like to lose the painting and then find it back as I paint.
You can see how I've changed some elements and designs from the beginning to this point.
Stay tuned to part 2!

No comments: