Thursday, June 4, 2015

72 hour shootout

Hey there

I'm doing something called the 72 hour shootout this weekend. The Asian American Film Lab http://www.asianamericanfilmlab.com/  does a competition every year where film makers have 72 hours to write, shoot, edit and upload a 5 minute short. It starts tonight, They will announce the theme at about 8pm and I'll start coming up with ideas at 8:05. My script should be ready by Friday afternoon. After the script is complete, I'll do simple storyboards and gather my equipment and my crew. Filming should take place saturday morning and afternoon, depending on how much special effects is needed, I will also be filming that.  Saturday night into sunday morning I'll be editing the film and uploading it sunday night.
Well that's the plan.
I will be posting updates as I begin.
Ready?!

No comments: